JoostVentures

A blog to explain, explore and inform the world about my life and adventures.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Filming finished



The filming for First One to Die Loses VII has finished, and the producer/director/auteur is currently working his Welsh ass off to get it all done for the premiere. So far, there is talk of having two premieres, one in Wales (where the shoot took place) and one in a swanky up-market venue in London. Should be something to keep a look out for, it will be BIG!

I drove down on Thursday 3 August in the afternoon (left work early) and made it down to West Wales in under 4 hours, which, coming from London and during peak times, was pretty impressive. I am still waiting for DVLA letters to come through the post to tell me that they have some interesting footage of that trip.



Anyway, arrive there, had fantastic dinner with the cast, sat round the fire preparing next day's shoot, and then on Friday we shot all of my scenes in one go. Some of the fighting between myself and Flash del Montay (played by Harri Grace) got pretty messy, but the footage looked great. I moonlighted as a Black Mamba in a couple of the scenes as well just to make up numbers. All in all, it was a fantastic shoot and I cannot wait for the result. In the meantime, check out http://www.firstonetodieloses.org.uk for more pictures, rumours and information.

After the Friday shoot, I drove back down the M4 in order to prepare for my adventure in Italy. More about that to follow suit.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 am, Blogger IT said…

    Hello,

    Ivan Teri here, a very keen Tanzanian 'passer by' who will be very interested in attending the premiere if invitations are still open. Please let me know. Am also an aspiring documentary maker so am very interested in how you do your work in Tanzania before I dive into this venture!ciao

     
  • At 4:03 pm, Blogger lauren said…

    i'm still waiting to hear about italia. slacker...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home